Tuesday, August 21, 2012

FanExpo 2012


Its that time of year again, and once again I'll be at FanExpo. You'll be able to find me in artist alley at table A53 you can see where that is on the handy dandy map at the top of this post.
I'll be selling 5X7 prints of 25 of my favorite Monstars, featuring the Alien, The Thing, Robocop, Gizmo and others. You'll also might be able to get my original 11X17 posters featuring 99 years of Monstars. while they last.



But that's not all there will be other pieces of art I've done celebrating Horror and cult movies and themes.
Swing by say "hi" and while you're there say "hi" to Leigh Young who will be sharing my table and selling some crazy art of her own.

Hopefully we'll see you there

4 comments:

  1. I need help figuring out the guy in the white mask and black cape next to jaws. Please tell me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's Winslow Leech from Phantom of the Paradise

      Delete
  2. Will everyone on the poster get posted to the website?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's 3 or 4 that I'm not happy with anymore. they may get redrawn in the future but I'm not going to guarantee that.

      Delete